Chatham University’s Woodland Gallery in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is seeking innovative, contemporary 2-D, 3-D, time based, and installation works by U.S artists for solo and group exhibitions, on a rolling basis.
Individual and two-person proposed shows
- 10-15 images on CD which may include up to 5 short videos, proposal drawings etc…
- Printed artist statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Image list, describing work – dimensions, media and date.
- Special needs (audio/visual equipment)
- Addition supporting materials such as websites and catalogs may also be submitted for review
Small Group Shows
- All of the material listed above
- 1 or 2 page exhibition proposal describing concept.
All group shows must have a minimum of three committed participating artists and one primary contact person.
Merit Tutorial Exhibitions
In addition to the material listed above, please include the term you will complete ART 499 and the name of your tutor.
Please note students are required to apply for a merit-based show in the Woodland Gallery.
Alternative spaces will be made available on campus to house additional tutorial shows (such as the Art and Design Center Bridge).
*Do not send any original work. Application materials will not be returned.
Chatham University Art Gallery
Advisory Board c/o Dr. Parasher
Art and Design Center
Pittsburgh PA 15232
Applications are due by July 15th for exhibitions in Fall term or by November 15th for exhibitions in Spring term.
Please note the gallery is unable to offer compensation for shipping or promotional materials etc. Artists are responsible for the timely delivery, installation, and pick up of the work. See Guidelines for specific details regarding exhibition venue accommodations and limitations.