Executive Master in Sustainability Leadership
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- One to two page Personal Statement that explains the students' motivation to join a transdisciplinary sustainability program
- Completed application form, which can be found at http://apply.chatham.edu/graduate.
- Fall Recommended/Regular Deadline - June 15
- Spring Recommended/Regular Deadline - November 1