Application and Fees
- Food, Farm & Field for High School students: $3,000*
* The cost of the Food, Farm & Field program is fully inclusive and covers all courses materials, lodging, meals, and activities.
Camp Eligibility Requirements
- Students must be in good academic standing
- Only students entering their junior and senior year in the fall of 2013 are eligible to apply
- Students must indicate that they have a commitment to learning sustainable practices
- Online application.
Note: the application cannot be saved once begun. Please have the following information prepared before starting the application:
- 300-500 word personal statement describing why you want to attend Food, Farm, and Field
- Parent/guardian present to complete e-Signature
- Name and email address of person selected to provide Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of your most recent official high school transcript
- Please mail transcript to: Jessica Mooney, Falk School of Sustainability, Chatham University, Woodland Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15232
- One reference from a teacher, counselor or civic leader who has supervised your academic performance or community service
Applications will be reviewed by Chatham University staff and faculty. We will contact you within two weeks of receiving the above information to let you know if you have been accepted to the program.
This Food, Farm, & Field application is for high school students only. If you are applying to the college version of Food, Farm & Field, please visit the website and apply online.