Chatham University

International Affairs

Third Party Providers

If Chatham's exchanges and partner programs do not meet your needs, you may also select another study abroad opportunity. Students apply to programs and pay tuition and program costs to third party providers directly.

Chatham undergraduate students may use their study abroad voucher toward tuition and program costs.  Students can use Federal Financial aid toward study abroad and should check with the Office of Financial Aid about their state aid.  Students may not use their Chatham grants and scholarships toward third party programs.

The Office of International Affairs has a resource library of study abroad materials. You can search for options using these online resources, , or

Please review the providers below for more information on programs, deadlines and costs.

» Scholarships Available for Study Abroad