Graduate Peer Mentor Program
The Graduate Peer Mentor Program pairs international graduate students with an English Language Program tutor who will work with them one-on-one to overcome cultural, linguistic, and academic difficulties. Students are placed in this program by the ELP Coordinator.
Students who participate in the program will:
- receive one on one tutoring
- weekly interaction with mentor
- assistance with understanding conversations, lectures, and classroom discussions
- help reading and understanding graduate level texts
- improve written English skills