Summer English Language Program
The Chatham Summer English Language and Culture Program offers instruction and activities in English language and American culture. Students who participate in this program will take classes four days per week. One day per week is reserved for educational and cultural fieldtrips. The Chatham Summer Language and Culture Program is perfect for students who would like to get an early start on their studies or as a stand-alone summer academic experience.
Unique features of Chatham SELP
- enjoy low student / teacher ratios
- visit fun and interesting places of cultural significance in the Pittsburgh area
- guest lectures
- benefit from the personalized, nurturing environment of Chatham University
- gain a strong foundation for continued academic success
- participate in a faculty led overnight trip – recent trips have included Washington, DC and Niagara Falls
- Students live on campus.