Chatham University

International Affairs

Immigration and Visas

The U.S. immigration process can be confusing. Below is help as you apply for your F-1 student visa to come to study at Chatham University.

The Office of International Affairs is here to answer any questions you have about the visa process. Once you arrive there will be a workshop on maintaining your status as an exchange or partner student at Chatham University.

Please contact, Vivian Yamoah at or (412) 365–1267 with questions about the immigration and visa process.

Return to New Exchange Student Page