Pittsburgh Pathways Admission Process
Students applying to the Pittsburgh Pathways must submit a complete application to the Office of Admission. This includes:
- Completed online application for admission
- Admissions essay
- All official secondary and postsecondary transcripts, mark sheets, or records
- Official test scores: 61 TOEFL iBT or 5.5 IELTS
- One letter of recommendation
- Copy of passport photo page (with identification information)
- Copy of immigration documents (if currently living in the United States)
- Proof of financial support (official bank statement, signed bank letter, or financial guarantee indicating enough funds to cover the first year of education at Chatham).
Once a complete application is received, it will be reviewed for admission to the Pathways Program and for conditional admission into the Chatham degree program. Students who are accepted into the Pathways Program will have conditional acceptance into the degree program, pending successful completion of the Pittsburgh Pathways. Students whose language score does not meet the minimum will study in the English Language Program before being the Pathways program.