Psychology (MAP) Faculty and Staff
Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology
Hometown : Brussels, Belgium
Joined Chatham : 2013
Academic Areas of Interest
- Social determinants of health of new immigrants (refugees, African women) - Intersectionality of identities - Training in counseling psychology (international student training, multicultural supervision, online education)
Personal Areas of Interest
Traveling Cooking Dancing Learning Mandarin Watching Korean, Japanese, French, and Chinese entertainment shows
- Ph.D., Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA), 2012
- Survivors of suicide loss. (2009) Baro, F; Ngoubene-Atioky, A. J.; Toye, J.; Vande Gucht, M.
- School counselors in international schools: Critical issues and challenges. (2009) Inman, A; Ngoubene-Atioky, A. J.; Ladany, N.; Mack, T.
- Life experiences of constructively adapting adolescent war refugees in Eastern U.S. and in the Greater area of Vancouver in Canada. (2012) Ngoubene Atioky, A.