Master of Interior Architecture Admission Requirements
The following are required for admission to the Interior Architecture program:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended verifying the completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may gain admittance to the program with approval from the program director.
- Completed and signed application for admission, including:
- a personal statement of intent explaining why you would like to pursue a graduate degree in interior architecture
- curriculum vita or resume
- two letters of recommendation
- payment of a non-refundable $45 application fee (unless application is completed online)
- Recommended Deadlines:
- Spring Enrollment - October 15
- Summer Enrollment - March 15
- Fall Enrollment - May 1
- Note: If you are applying after a recommended deadline, please notify Admissions and the program director.