Master of Science in Nursing Learning Outcomes
- Applies research concepts and evidence-based practice in professional practice.
- Applies health policy processes in practice and/or leadership roles.
- Integrates knowledge of the health care delivery systems and health car financing in professional practice.
- Applies personal values and ethical concepts to shape professional nurse roles.
- Integrates health policy into professional nurse roles to influence regulatory, legislative, and public policy.
- Manifests application of health promotion/disease prevention across the lifespan.
- Performs as a change agent in health care delivery settings
- Serves as a colleague and mentor to other professional nurses.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively in an interprofessional health care delivery system with patients and other health care providers.