Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) Faculty and Staff
Gina Zanardelli Ph.D.
Hometown : Pittsburgh
Joined Chatham : 2009
Academic Areas of Interest
Career Development (women's career development and leadership; negotiation self efficacy; teaching and intervention; career commitment), relational health and well being; Multicultural Counseling
Personal Areas of Interest
baking, scuba diving, traveling. photography
- Ph.D., Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, VA)
- Zanardelli, G. & Kukic, A. (2011). Values clarification spectrogram. In T.M. Lara, Pope, M. & Minor, C.W. (Eds.), Experiential activities for teaching career counseling and for facilitating career groups (Vol III). Broken Arrow, OK: National Career Development Association.
- Perrone, K.P., Zanardelli, G., Worthington, E.L. & Chartrand, J.M. (2002). Role model influence on career decidedness of college students. College Student Journal, 36, 109 - 112.
- Licensed Psychologist: Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- National Career Development Association
- American Psychological Association
- Zanardelli, G., DeMarco, R., Kotecki, J., & Balk, C. (2013, August). Facebook, relational health and well-being in college students. Poster presented to the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Honolulu, HI.
- Zanardelli, G., Stocker, R., & McGovern, K. (2013, August). Career transitions for women veterans. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Honolulu, HI.
- Zanardelli, G., Sim, W., Borges, N., J., Roman, B., Rodgers, S., & Kiraly, C. (2013, March). Well-bring, attitudes toward counseling, and willingness to seek counseling in medical schools with and without integrated wellness programs. Presentation to the Central Group on Educational Affairs, Cincinnati, OH
- Zanardelli, G. & Ritter, M. (2012, June). Collaborations in teaching career counseling. Symposium presentation for the meeting of the National Career Development Association, Atlanta, GA.
- Zanardelli, G. (2012, August). Career considerations of early and late counseling center psychologists. In Sim, W. (Chair), Thriving and burnout in counseling center psychologists. Symposium presentation at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Orlando, FL.
- Zanardelli, G., Sim, W., Rodgers, S. & Kirary, K. (2012, August). Medical students, stress, and help seeking attitudes. Poster presentation for the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Orlando, FL.
- Isacco, A., Bernstein, J., Brinkman, B., Hamilton, D., Loughran, M.J., Mannarino, M.B., & Zanardelli, G. (2010, August). Exploring sustainability themes in a doctoral counseling psychology training program. Roundtable presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, San Diego, CA.
- Zanardelli, G. (2010, June). Using movies to help students identify career values, self efficacy and satisfaction. Roundtable to be presented at the meeting of the National Career Development Assocation. San Francisco, CA.
- Baker Hotep, L., Cosnek, M.S., Swauger, M., & Zanardelli, G. (March, 2010). Beyond race: Addressing socio-economic issues when working with girls. Presentation at the Southwest Pennsylvania Girls Coalition Conference, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Zanardelli, G. & Boo, J.N. (2008, March). Hanging in the balance: Women’s traditional and non-traditional strategies for managing multiple roles. In Perrone, K.M. & Mollen, D. (Chairs), Traditional and non traditional career and family choices. Symposium conducted at the meeting of the International Counseling Psychology Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Aidala, H., Cruz, C., Zanardelli, G. & Funderbunk, J. (2005, February). University counseling center psychologists supporting the LGBT women campus community: Challenges and strategies related to programs and services. Workshop presented at the annual meeting of the Association of Women in Psychology, Tampa, FL.