Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology (PsyD): Admission Requirements
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or related field (36 credit hours minimum)
- Official transcripts from each college/university you have attended
- 3.2 minimum GPA
- GRE test scores (general)
- Completed application form:
- Free online application at http://apply.chatham.edu/graduate
- Paper applications require payment of $45 non-refundable application fee
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation from professor or supervisor from professional/work experience
- Graduate Level Course pre-requisites:
- Multicultural/Diversity Issues in Counseling
- Human Development across the Lifespan
- Counseling Theories and Techniques
- Group Counseling
- Abnormal Psychology/Psychopathology
- Statistics and Research Design
- Professional Ethics
Applicants who wish to be considered for priority review for fall 2015 entry and the February 6, 2015 and February 14, 2015 interview dates should complete their applications by January 15, 2015.
Applicants who wish to be considered for subsequent interview dates should complete their applications by the Regular Decision Deadline of March 1, 2015*.
* We will accept and review applications after March 1st if space is still available in the cohort. If the program is full, you may request that we hold your application for the fall of 2016.