Criminology Faculty and Staff
Joined Chatham : 2013
Academic Areas of Interest
Criminology, general sociology, medical sociology, social psychology
- ABD, Sociology, University of Pittsburgh
- M.A., Sociology, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- B.A., Psychology, Chatham College, 2003
- Broyles LM, Rodriguez KL, Price PA, Bayliss NK, Sevick MA. Overcoming barriers in the recruitment of nurses for participation in healthcare research. Qualitative Health Research, 2011;21(12): 1705-1718.
- Rodriguez KL, Bayliss N, Alexander SC, Jeffreys AS, Olsen MK, Pollak KI, Garrigues SK, Tulsky JA, Arnold RM. Effect of patient and patient-oncologist relationship characteristics on communication about health-related quality of life. Psychooncology, 2011;20(9):935-942.
- Rodriguez KL, Bayliss N, Jaffe E, Zickmund S, Sevick MA. Factor analysis and internal consistency of the FAMCARE scale for use in the long-term care setting. Palliat Support Care, 2010; 8(2):169-176.
- Rodriguez KL, Bayliss N, Alexander SC, Jeffreys AS, Olsen MK, Pollak KI, Kennifer SL, Tulsky JA, Arnold RM. How oncologists and their patients with advanced cancer communicate about health-related quality of life. Psychooncology, 2010; 19(5):490-499.
- Bean-Mayberry B, Yano EM, Mor MK, Bayliss NK, Xu X, Fine MJ. Does sex influence immunization status for influenza and pneumonia among older veterans? Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 2009; 57(8): 1427-1432.
- Walbrown MA, Aspinall SL, Bayliss NK, Stone RA, Cunningham F, Squier SL, Good CB. Evaluation of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea with a drug formulary change in preferred fluoroquinolones. Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy, 2008; 14(1): 34-40.
- Bean-Mayberry B, Yano E, Bayliss N, Navratil J, Weisman C, Scholle S. Federally funded comprehensive women’s health centers: Leading innovation in women’s health care delivery. Journal of Women’s Health, 2007; 16(9): 1281-1290.