Political Science Faculty and Staff
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Hometown : Mazomanie, WI
Joined Chatham : 2009
Academic Areas of Interest
European Union expansion, post-communist politics, Turkish politics, mass public opinion,
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University (College Station, TX), 2008
- B.A., University of Wisconsin - Whitewater (Whitewater, WI), 1999
- Rossbach, David. 2013. “Institutional Barriers to European Identity.” German Studies Review 36 (1) p. 125 – 127.
- Rossbach, David. 2009. “Individual Perceptions of Democracy in Post-Communist Europe and Support for the European Union.” In Integration and Identity: Immigration Challenges and Transatlantic Answers. Michael Meimeth, John Robertson and Susanne Talmon (eds). Nomos Verlang – ASKO EUROPA Press.
- Harmel, Robert, Wei Shan and David O. Rossbach. 2008. “Do Party Leaders Matter?: Impacts of Leader Change on Party Change.” In Partier og partisystemer i forandring. Festskrift til Lars Bille [Changing Parties and Party Systems. A Festschrift to Lars Bille]. Karina Kosiara-Pedersen & Peter Kurrild-Klitgaard (eds.) Odense: Odense Universitetsforlag [Odense University Press]
- 2012 Fulbright German Studies Seminar, Fulbright Commission