Political Science Faculty and Staff
Assistant Professor, Political Science/ Faculty Affiliate Pennsylvania Center for Women, Politics and Public Policy
Hometown : Los Angeles
Joined Chatham : 2010
Academic Areas of Interest
Women and Politics, Public Policy, Civic Engagement, Political Behavior
Personal Areas of Interest
- Ph.D. (Political Science), University of California, Riverside, 2009.
- M.A. (Political Science), University of California, Riverside, 2003.
- B.A. (Political Science), California State University, Fullerton, 2002.
- Jackie Filla and Martin Johnson. 2010. “Local News Access and Political Participation” Urban Affairs Review. 47(5): 679-692.
- Pamela Fiber and Jackie Filla. 2005. “Work, Welfare and Women’s Roles as Mothers” Journal of Interdisciplinary Feminist Thought 1(1): 22-37.