A limited number of Graduate Teaching Fellowships and Assistantships are available to qualified full-time graduate students. These are awarded in the form of tuition remission and can save a student 30% or more off the price of tuition, depending on the number of credits taken per term. Chatham also offers a limited number of paid graduate student employment positions in various academic and administrative departments across campus. All assistantships and campus employment positions provide students the ability to gain valuable hands-on experience, expanded learning opportunities and professional growth possibilities. View a sample listing of positions.
To complete your assistantship application, please click here.
Assistantship and Fellowship Requirements:
- Students must have applied and been admitted into the program.
- Assistantships require a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 19 hours/week.
- They are awarded for a maximum of two years only (regardless of the length of the program in which the student is enrolled) and are renewed depending on academic and job performance.
- Students who decline a position automatically forfeit the Award.
- Only students enrolled full time are eligible for Assistantships. If a student ceases to be enrolled full time during a semester, the tuition remission will be removed from the account and the student will be responsible for any resulting balance owed.
- Students in the Accelerated Graduate Program (AGP) are not eligible for Assistantships.
- February, 15 2013: Application for Fall '13 awards is available.
- March 20, 2013: All applications must be submitted.
- April 15, 2013: Award decisions are made and all students are notified of decisions.
- May 1, 2013: All students must have submitted signed contracts and a tuition deposit.