Graduate Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid is pleased to announce that we are now sending Financial Aid Award Letters electronically to your Chatham e-mail account. Each student will receive a secured link which can be accessed to obtain the award letter. Due to this implementation, we will no longer be sending paper awards to students.
From the electronic award letter, you will be able to obtain helpful information about financial aid, apply for loans, access financial aid documents, and approve or decline your awards. Since the approval of the award will be done electronically, it will not be necessary to print the award letter and return it to our office. Once you have reviewed the award, click on the "Submit" button.
Financial Aid Websites
- PHEAA: www.pheaa.org
- Helpful Calculators: www.pheaa.org/tools-resources/calculators/index.shtml
- Department of Education: www.ed.gov
- Department of Education (Student Loans): www.studentloans.gov
- Student Loan Locator: www.nslc.org
- FAFSA on the Web: www.fafsa.ed.gov (school code: 003244)
Scholarship Web Sites
The following sites house databases with many thousands of scholarship opportunities. All sites are free and some offer e-mail updates as new scholarships become available.
- Fast Aid: www.fastaid.com
- Wired Scholar: www.wiredscholar.com
- Fast Web: www.fastweb.org
- College Board: www.collegeboard.org
- SRN Express: www.srnexpress.com
- College Scholarships: www.collegescholarships.com
If you have questions about financial aid options, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at: (412) 365-2781 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Assistantships & On-Campus Employment
A limited number of Graduate Assistantships are available to qualified full-time graduate students. Assistantships are awarded in the form of tuition remission and can save 30% or more off the price of tuition, depending on the number of credits taken per term.
Chatham also offers a limited number of student employment positions to full-time students in the College for Graduate Studies. Contact the Office of Career Development for more information on available positions and how to apply.