Undergraduate Accepted Student Day
As an accepted student to Chatham University, you’ve received an invitation to join another incredible group of women seeking to bring their own brand of "big thinking" to life as a student of Chatham College for Women. Each year, we invite our accepted students to a special day just for them where they can learn more about Chatham, experience the school in new ways, and get a jump on finding classes, housing, and more.
Date: Saturday, April, 27, 2013
Time: 8:30am – 2:00pm
|8:30am-9:15am||Registration & Community Fair|
|9:30am||Welcome by Senior Class President and CCW Dean|
|10am-2pm||Academic Advising Appointments|
|10am-1pm||Residence Life (Housing, Student IDs)|
|11am-1:30pm||Lunch with Community Members|
|10am-1:30pm||Campus & Residence Hall Tours|
|11am-1pm||Pittsburgh Community Tour|
Why you should attend accepted student day
- You’ll have the opportunity to register for classes a whole two weeks before the rest of your class, meaning it’ll be more likely you’ll get the classes you need and want to take.
- Exclusive priority housing. That means your housing will be assigned before the rest of your incoming class.
- Meet and get to know your new classmates. You might even find your future roommate or study partner!
- Get ready for the fall semester. Sit down with a faculty advisor and map out your very first class schedule at Chatham.
- Take a tour of an IKEA designed and furnished dorm room and be entered for a chance to win! Sorry, swedish meatballs not included.
- Let’s go Cougars! Whether you’re an athlete or like to support from the sidelines, get in touch with your Cougar spirit at a special tailgate event.
- On the fence? This event will be a great way to help you finalize your decision and find out if Chatham is, indeed, the right school for you.