Business Administration - (B.A.) Learning Outcomes
Graduates of bachelor’s-level programs in business will be able to:
- Communicate in written and oral formats.
- Evaluate ethical obligations and responsibilities of businesses and organizations
- Analyze situations and solve problems in business settings and make appropriate business decisions.
- Use quantitative reasoning skills in statistical analysis and research design. Apply decision support tools to business decision-making
- Understand the functional areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing.
- Evaluate the impact on business of the legal, social, and economic environments.
- Demonstrate leadership skills through the ability to set direction and work with others.
- Advanced knowledge in major field.