Business Administration - (B.A.) Admission Requirements
Admission to the B.A. in Business Administration Completion Program will be based on:
- High school diploma or GED with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Completed free online application at http://apply.chatham.edu/ccps
- Admission Essay: Provide a description of your academic and professional goals. Assess how you believe that the completion of the BA degree will help you achieve these goals (minimum 500 words).
- Official Academic Transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities previously attended
- Students may receive transfer credits for courses in which they have received a letter grade of "C" or better.
Application materials may be addressed to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admissions
Pittsburgh, PA 15232