Nursing Faculty and Staff
Jennifer Wasco, MSN, RN
Clinical Coordinator, MSN & DNP Programs
Hometown : Pittsburgh, PA
Joined Chatham : 2013
Academic Areas of Interest
Process Improvement, Project Management, Patient Experience, Patient Engagement, Patient Satisfaction, Service Excellence, Innovative Healthcare Technology, CE Program Development, Deployment, & Promotion, Safe Handling of Hazardous Agents (Oncology)
Jennifer Wasco is the clinical coordinator for the MSN and DNP programs at Chatham University. She is a master’s prepared registered nurse with over 20 years of experience. Ms. Wasco has practiced in various healthcare arenas including hematology/oncology, bone marrow transplant, medical device and IT sales, continuing nursing education, strategic planning and patient engagement. She is prepared in the areas of health literacy and communication, project management, and in the deployment of new healthcare technologies. Her experience and expertise result in improved service and quality, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes.
- DNP, Nursing, Chatham University, Currently Enrolled
- MSN, Nursing, Waynesburg University, 2011
- BSN, Nursing, Clarion University, 2004
- Diploma, Nursing, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital School of Nursing, 1993
- Wasco, J. (2014). Nurse Engagement in Professional Organizations Leads to...Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News, 4, 1.
- Wasco, J. (2014). The Benefit of Belonging...Journal of the Association of Occupational Health Professionals in Healthcare, 34 (3), 27.
- Chi Zeta Chapter of Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, Webmaster