Master of Science in Interior Architecture (MSIA)
- Complete free online application available at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended verifying undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Personal statement of intent (completed with online application). Explain why you would like to pursue a graduate degree in interior architecture and identify a possible area of specialization.
- Copy of curriculum vita or résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
Admissions Materials may be submitted to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Fax: (412) 365-1609
The information on this website applies to the MSIA program. If you are interested in the Master of Interior Architecture (MIA), please visit the MIA website.