Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2014
The application deadline for the Fall 2014 cohort will be July 15, 2014. We may be able to accept applicants for a short period after the deadline. Please contact us at (412) 365-1498 for an updated admission status.
- Candidate must have completed Masters Degree
- Either Masters Degree or Undergraduate Degree must be in Occupational Therapy
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, sent directly from institutions to Chatham University, College for Continuing and Professional Studies
- Copy of OT license for validation
- Personal Statement of 500 words. Describe your personal and career goals, as well as your expectations of how this degree will contribute to your professional development. This document may be mailed with the other admissions materials or emailed as a Word document to email@example.com
- No GRE is needed
- Online application without fee at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
If you do not currently hold a masters degree, but you do have a Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy, you may apply for our Bachelor to OTD Bridge Program. Admissions requirements will be the same.
Admissions Materials may be submitted to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Fax: (412) 365-1609