Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2016
We recommend that students submit their Fall 2016 applications as soon as possible as space in our cohort program is limited.
- Completion of our free, online application at apply.chatham.edu/ccps
- A completed Masters Degree
- Either a Masters Degree or Undergraduate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions attended to Chatham University (see address below).
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0
- Copy of OT license for validation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay of 500 words or less emailed as a Word document to email@example.com
- Explain your understanding of Evidence Based Practice vs. Research and then describe an area of interest and / or potential problem that you plan to focus your evidence based capstone project. Include why you are interested in this area and why it is relevant for occupational therapy practice.
- The GRE is not required
If you do not currently hold a masters degree, but you do have a Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy, you may apply for our Bachelor to OTD Bridge Program. Admissions requirements will be the same.
Admissions Materials may be submitted to:
Berry Hall/CCPS Admission
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Fax: (412) 365-1609