RN-to-BSN Program Student Learning Outcomes
The graduate of the RN-BSN Program:
- Utilizes the nursing process in the protection, promotion, and optimization of health in care of individuals, families, and communities.
- Integrates evidence-based findings into professional nursing practice.
- Acts as a change agent in planned change improving health care delivery and health care systems.
- Applies interpersonal and technological communication effectively.
- Provides culturally competent care that reflects worth, dignity, and uniqueness of individuals and groups in diverse global populations.
- Applies concepts of health promotion to individuals, families, and communities in a global society.
- Manifests personal and professional growth through role socialization as a professional nurse.
- Exhibits inter-professional collaboration with other health team members in planning, coordinating, providing, and evaluating care.
- Demonstrates nursing leadership behaviors.
- Synthesizes knowledge from nursing and other related disciplines in the acquisition and application of nursing knowledge, competencies, and values for professional practice.