|Dates :||12-week program from Sep 22nd to Dec 8th held on Monday evenings.|
|Time :||6:30 – 9:30pm|
|Location :||Chatham University Shadyside Campus|
|Cost :||$350 | $275 for current members|
MyBusiness Startup is our entrepreneurial training program designed for women entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting their own businesses. This program includes interactive business planning class sessions, one-on-one consulting, and a one-year membership to The Center.
The following topics will be covered over the 12-week program:
- Importance of Women Entrepreneurship in the USA
- Local resources for Entrepreneurs
- Business Planning Bootcamp
- Exploring your business concept – personal and professional criteria
- Importance of networking and building social capital
- Taking risks as an Entrepreneur
- Understanding your customer – industry and market analysis
- Market Penetration, Branding and Pricing
- Effective Negotiations in Business
- Business Ownership and Legal Concerns
- Women Owned Small Business Certifications
- Financing your business and managing for profit
The program is offered twice a year at Chatham University's Shadyside campus, once each in the Spring and Fall. The next program will be offered in September 2014.
* CWE Registration Fees are fully refundable up to 48 hours before the start of the program/event. Fees of registrants who fail to provide 48 hours of notice and do not attend the program/event will be considered non-refundable.