|Dates :||12-week program from Sep 22nd to Dec 8th held on Monday evenings.|
|Time :||6:30 – 9:30pm|
|Location :||Chatham University Shadyside Campus|
|Cost :||$350 | $275 for current members|
Thank you for your interest in this program! Registration has closed-email email@example.com for more information about upcoming sessions.
MyBusiness Startup is our entrepreneurial training program designed for women entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting their own businesses. This program includes interactive class sessions and one-on-one consulting.
The following topics will be covered over the 12-week program:
- Importance of Women Entrepreneurship in the USA
- Local resources for Entrepreneurs
- Business Planning Bootcamp
- Exploring your business concept – personal and professional criteria
- Importance of networking and building social capital
- Taking risks as an Entrepreneur
- Understanding your customer – industry and market analysis
- Market Penetration, Branding and Pricing
- Effective Negotiations in Business
- Business Ownership and Legal Concerns
- Women Owned Small Business Certifications
- Financing your business and managing for profit
The program is offered twice a year at Chatham University's Shadyside campus, once each in the Spring and Fall. The next program will be offered in September 2014.
* CWE Registration Fees are fully refundable up to 48 hours before the start of the program/event. Fees of registrants who fail to provide 48 hours of notice and do not attend the program/event will be considered non-refundable.