Applied Data Science Analytics Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Create effective mathematical solutions to analytical problems.
- Create effective solutions to computing challenges in analytical projects.
- Effectively organize and manage datasets for analytical projects.
- Critically analyze problems and identify analytical solutions.
- Communicate analytics problems, methods, and findings effectively orally, visually, and in writing.
- Critically evaluate ethical, privacy and security challenges in data analytics.