Class Agent Program
Wanted: A few good women with a commitment to Chatham and positive attitudes!
The Chatham University Annual Fund raises $1 million each year for Chatham’s highest priorities and greatest needs, including undergraduate scholarship aid and student and faculty research opportunities in all three graduate schools and colleges. Class Agents are advocates for Chatham University, appealing to alumni, parents and friends to have a positive impact on the Chatham student experience by:
- Supporting Chatham annually in a meaningful way, each according to our means;
- Encouraging the participation of our Chatham community as donors and volunteers; and
- Promoting educational excellence and student scholarship through gifts to the Annual Fund.
Class Agents serve as ambassadors for the Chatham experience; you help connect Chatham with its alumnae and build a sense of community by keeping up-to-date on any personal or professional information your classmates share to enable the Annual Fund office to better serve and engage alumnae.
Class Agent Responsibilities
- Make a personally meaningful financial commitment to Chatham at a level of your choosing. Class agents set the example for their class by making consistent annual gifts.
- Contact classmates by phone, e-mail, or in person, as needed, to ask for renewed or increased financial support, recognizing that the act of giving is as important as the amount.
- Gather, confirm and inform the Annual Fund office of all relevant or noteworthy alumnae news.
- Write two fund-raising letters with personal notes to the class each year, with assistance from the annual giving office.
- Sign and make personal notes on thank-you cards for classmates who make gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Help annual giving staff recruit additional class agents to share these responsibilities.
To volunteer, or to nominate someone to serve as a class agent, please contact Jennifer Thoma, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at email@example.com or 412.365.2734
You make the difference as a Chatham Annual Fund Class Agent
Our sincere thanks to all of you who step forward each year to help Chatham meets its significant Annual Fund goals and to help students have the true Chatham experience. We couldn't do it without you! However, there are still many years that are not represented by a class agent. They include: 1949, '50, '53, '56, '64, '71, '73, '74, '75, '78, '79, '85, '87, '88, '91, '94, 96, 2002, and 2004. Should you happen to know anyone from those missing class years, please let us know. We'll do our best to get them invovled with this critically important work.
2012-13 Class Agent Roster
|1948||Marianne Boggs Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1951||Marlene E. Shettelemail@example.com|
|1954||Marie R. Nether||N/A|
|1957||Mary Ann Schmitt Goodrumfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1958||Peggy Burgette Newmanemail@example.com|
|1960||Anne Smith Wrightfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1960||Winifred P. McDowellemail@example.com|
|1961||Frances K. Pizzafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1962||Ginger C. Milleremail@example.com|
|1963||Mary Ann Shelinefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1965||Margaret "Peggy" Wilsonemail@example.com|
|1966||Dolores Adamson Moorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1967||S. Tegner M. Stokesemail@example.com|
|1968||Shelly Israel Zirkesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1969||Jacqueline Emery Flynnemail@example.com|
|1969||Lynn Stewart Brownfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1970||Evelyn Lewis Freemanemail@example.com|
|1976||Betty Jo Hirschfield Louik DMDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1977||Deborah J. Morrisonemail@example.com|
|1980||Kathleen M. Ayersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1981||Dr. Miki Fatoemail@example.com|
|1982||Susan H. Peircefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1983||Leslie Marie Beres-Sochka||Leslie.Beres-Sochka@doh.state.nj.us|
|1986||Jacqueline Marie Stokenemail@example.com|
|1989||Sarah Tommasino Knieserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1989||Lisa M. Savegnagoemail@example.com|
|1990||Jean M. Smolenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1995||Cynthia Perilla Lambemail@example.com|
|1997||Koran M. Gurcak-Braggfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1998||Julie E. Baggsemail@example.com|
|1999||Amy S. Karazsiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2000||Stephanie Fantauzzo Johnsonemail@example.com|
|2003||Crystal K. Allenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2006||Rosemary Ellen Heitzeremail@example.com|
|2008||Alexa New Dawkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2010||Sarah Jo Barron Antonucciemail@example.com|