Senior Class Gift
Each year, the senior class joins together to give back to Chatham through the Senior Class Gift. The gift is designated by the class to support a Chatham cause they feel strongly for and presented to the University at the annual Senior Dinner.
Class of 2014!
The Class of 2014 is raising money to renovate the beloved Rea Coffeehouse. If you have any questions, please contact Dana DePasquale, Assistant Director of Annual Giving Programs, at 412-365-2734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our Senior Gift Committee members:
- Caiden Fratangelo, Class President
- Stephanie Vituccio, Class Vice President
- Jennifer Stefano, Class Secretary / Treasurer
- Deanna Meilinger, Class Representative
- Lindsey Matusak, Class Representative
- Sarah Tajuddin, Class Representative
Why should you give?
The Senior Class Gift is a way for the graduating class to demonstrate their appreciation for their education and the Chatham experience, and to join the community of donors whose support sustains Chatham every day with gifts at every level from $20.14 to $2,014 and beyond.