The Global Focus program at Chatham University engages our students in the purposeful study of peoples and civilizations. Our community of scholars promotes the acquisition of sustainable global competencies through the critical and holistic exploration of one specific country or region of the globe every year.
The program concurrently reinforces cross-cultural ties and internationalization initiatives in the greater Pittsburgh area and beyond.
GEN ED, SPECIAL TOPICS, & CO-CURRICULAR
- Courses in most academic departments, particularly General Education, Business, Fine Arts, History, Political Science, Landscape Architecture, Food Studies, Film, Psychology, Interior Architecture
- CIEE Faculty Development Seminar in Turkey. Identity, Community and Culture in Contemporary Turkey: Dr. David Rossbach
- Maymester Study Abroad in Turkey: Dr. David Rossbach
- MFA Turkey Field Seminar: Prof. Marc Nieson
- Co-curricular Transcripts: a new CU initiative