Healthcare Informatics (MHI) Faculty and Staff
Hometown : Pittsburgh, PA
Joined Chatham : 2016
Academic Areas of Interest
Project Management, Program Management, Software Engineering, Information Systems
Personal Areas of Interest
Volunteering, animal welfare, cooking, baking, gardening, home improvement, travelling, mentoring/professional development, giving back to the community
Kyle has over twelve years of experience in information technology, across the financial services and learning sciences domains. Kyle currently serves as Manager, Global Technology Project Management at Confluence Technologies. Kyle is highly proficient in leadership, project management, team building, and communication with a focus on stakeholder satisfaction and rapid value delivery.
- Masters of Science in Information Technology (MSIT), Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh PA) - Information Technology Management Focus – Highest Honors
- Bachelor of Science, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh PA) - Major Programs in Computer Science & Psychology, Minor Programs in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Music – Magna Cum Laude
- Koedinger, K.R., Baker, R.S.J.d., Cunningham, K., Skogsholm, A., Leber, B., Stamper, J. (2010) A Data Repository for the EDM community: The PSLC DataShop. In Romero, C., Ventura, S., Pechenizkiy, M., Baker, R.S.J.d. (Eds.) Handbook of Educational Data Mining. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
- Koedinger, K., Cunningham, K., Skogsholm A., and Leber, B. (2008) An open repository and analysis tools for fine-grained, longitudinal learner data. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Educational Data Mining, 157-166.
- Steinfeld, A., Bennett, R., Cunningham, K., Lahut, M., Quinones, P.-A., Wexler, D., Siewiorek, D., Cohen, P., Fitzgerald, J., Hansson, O., Hayes, J., Pool, M. & Drummond, M. (2006). The RADAR Test Methodology: Evaluating a Multi-Task Machine Learning System with Humans in the Loop (Tech Report CMU-CS-06-125, CMU-HCII-06-102). Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie Mellon University, School of Computer Science.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) #1410535, Project Management Institute (May, 2011 – May, 2020)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) #1514404, Project Management Institute (Jun, 2012 – Jun, 2021)
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) # 67138, SCRUMStudy (Oct, 2014)