Landscape Architecture (MLA/MSLA) Faculty and Staff
Kathleen A. Hrabovsky
Hometown : Pittsburgh
Joined Chatham : 2011
Academic Areas of Interest
Design, Architecture, Sustainability, Sustainable Community Development
Personal Areas of Interest
Art, Music, Outdoor Recreation & Exercise, Travel
Personal Website : Visit Website
- M.S. Sustainable Design, Carnegie-Mellon University - School of Architecture, 2010
- Bachelor of Architecture, Carnegie-Mellon University 1982
- Kolenchak, Teresita. July 2010. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Concentrate on riverfront, Verona sustainability study suggests. A local reporter comments on Verona: A Sustainable Community Development Report.
- Aubele, Michael. July 2010. Valley New Dispatch (A subsidiary of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review). Verona revitalization may begin at water’s edge.
- Licensed Architect - PA, IL, NY
- LEED AP - BD+C or NC (New Construction) and CI (Commercial Interiors)
- RESNET - Home Energy Rater
- BPI Analyst 1
- GuSH/Ford Funding – Carnegie-Mellon Graduate Student Assistance – 2010
- College of Architecture Graduate Assistantship – 2010
- Vera Heinz Travel Award – Carnegie-Mellon University – 1981
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- Verona: A Sustainable Community Development Report – Carnegie-Mellon University, Spring 2010 - In collaboration with three colleagues, a report and power point submitted as a Sustainability Needs Assessment for the Borough of Verona, PA, in partial fulfillment of course requirements for the Heinz College, Sustainable Community Development, Instructor – Matthew M. Mehalik, PhD..