Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) Faculty and Staff
Nicole Brown MS, PA-C
Hometown : Robbinsville, NJ
Academic Areas of Interest
Emergency Medicine, Women's Health, OB/GYN emergencies
Personal Areas of Interest
Spending time with my family, reading, traveling.
Nicole is a 2011 graduate of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM) PA program. After graduation she worked clinically as a hospitalist PA prior to moving to Pittsburgh. Since 2012, Nicole has worked in emergency medicine and continues to work clinically in this setting at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC. Nicole accepted an assistant professor position at Chatham University in August 2015 and served as a full-time PBL facilitator prior to taking on her current role as the Skills Coordinator in January 2017.
- BS, Allegheny College (Meadville, PA), 2008
- MS in Physician Assistant Studies, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Philadelphia, PA), 2011
- Brown NE, Singer S, Suyama J. Delayed detection of spontaneous bilateral tubal ectopic pregnancies after methotrexate treatment. The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017; 53(4) 563-567.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania License
- National Commission on Certifcation of Physician Asssistants (NCCPA)
- Member- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants (PSPA)