Occupational Therapy (MOT) Faculty and Staff
Theresa Delbert, MS, OTR/L
Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
Joined Chatham : 2016
Academic Areas of Interest
Spinal cord injuries, professional development, occupation-based practice and client-centered care.
Personal Areas of Interest
Baking, gardening, and camping
Theresa received both her Bachelor of Science in Therapeutic Studies and Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Boston University. Her clinical experience spans the health care continuum with adults and children, including environments of acute care, rehabilitation, long-term care, home care, early intervention, and pediatric outpatient and school based. Clinical areas of interest include spinal cord injuries, occupation based practice and client centered care.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Boston University, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Therapeutic Studies, Boston University, 2010
- Delbert, T., Jacobs, K. (2016). Make new friends. Self-published. (Children’s book)
- Griffin, T. (2013). Eating Disorders. In B.A.B. Schell, M.Scaffa, G.Gillen, E.S. Cohn (Eds.), Willard & Spackman's occupational therapy (12th ed.). Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Griffin, T. (2013). Parkinson's Disease. In B.A.B. Schell, M.Scaffa, G.Gillen, E.S. Cohn (Eds.), Willard & Spackman's occupational therapy (12th ed.). Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Delbert, T and Schrader, T. “Utilizing Process Drama During Conflict Management Training.” 2018 Pittsburgh Regional Faculty Symposium, Pittsburgh, PA (2018)
- Novalis, S. and Delbert, T “Student Teaching-Learning Strategies for Success.” 2017 Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association Annual Conference, State College, PA (2017)
- Griffin, T., Sachs, L. Promoting Volunteer Participation in Older Adults with Disabilities. October 28, 2011. Massachusetts Association for Occupational Therapy. Norwood, MA.