The PA Center for Women & Politics aims to conduct timely analysis of emerging issues regarding women and Pennsylvania politics. In addition to addressing the status and impact of women on the political landscape in Pennsylvania, we will continue to collect data on the status of women in Pennsylvania politics (as reflected on the homepage). We aim to be a one-stop-shop for all who want to know the status of women in Pennsylvania politics and where they are headed.
Below are a few of the working titles of some upcoming research the Center is producing. Please check back frequently for updates.
- Female Decision Makers: How Attitudes Toward Women impact Female Representation on Municipal Boards
- The Impact of State Primary Rules on the Ability of Women to run for Governor
- The Impact of State Primary Rules on the Ability of Women to run for Statehouse
- The Role of Party Leadership in the Nomination Process in Statewide Elected Offices
- The Impact of State Primary Rules on Campaign Finance in Statewide Primary and General Elections