Applications for admission to the Chatham University Pathways to Nursing Program must include:
- The Chatham University online or paper application
- The supplemental Pathways to Nursing application or Shadyside School of Nursing application
- An essay describing the reasons why you are selecting the Chatham University Pathways to Nursing Program
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation
- SAT (Chatham Code: 2081), ACT (Chatham Code: 3535), or PSB (Psychological Service Bureau) Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination scores
Pathways to Nursing application deadlines: June 1 for the Fall semester or October 1 for the Spring semester.
*Although Chatham University offers an SAT-optional admission process, students who apply to the Pathways to Nursing Program are required to submit test scores (SAT, ACT, or PSB).