Applications for admission to the Chatham University Pathways to Nursing Program must include:
- The Chatham University online or paper application
- The supplemental UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing application
- An essay describing "What does nursing mean to you?" (300-350 words)
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation
- High School transcripts showing graduation date
- Post-secondary Education: all transcripts must be submitted
- SAT (Chatham Code: 2081), ACT (Chatham Code: 3535), or PSB (Psychological Service Bureau) Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination scores
Pathways to Nursing application deadline is April 1st.
*Although Chatham University offers an SAT-optional admission process, students who apply to the Pathways to Nursing Program are required to submit test scores (SAT, ACT, or PSB).