RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Accelerated completion option for graduates of:
- UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing*
- UPMC St. Margaret School of Nursing*
- Conemaugh School of Nursing (class of 2011 or later)
* UPMC Shadyside and St. Margaret students only qualify for the accelerated option if they initially enrolled in these programs prior to fall 2014.
- Complete program in only 26 credits (9 classes) for those students entering on or after January 7, 2013
- Complete program in less than one year
- Program is taught online, with working nurses in mind
- Coeducational program
- Program admits new students five times per year
- Clinical work may be coordinated with current employer and nursing faculty
- Tuition discounts available for UPMC employees and employees of other select companies*
- Accredited by The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended including appropriate UPMC School of Nursing
- Copy of current RN license and license number
- Online application without fee at www.chatham.edu/sceapp
To view course descriptions return to the RN-BSN homepage.
If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at (412) 365-1498.
* Please call us at (412) 365-1498 for details on tuition discount availability