Bachelor of Science in Nursing for RNs (RN-BSN) Learning Outcomes
The graduate of the RN-BSN Program:
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing and other related disciplines in acquisition and application of nursing knowledge, competencies, and values for professional practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge for nursing leadership, quality improvement, and patient safety in order to provide high quality care.
- Integrate evidence-based findings into professional nursing practice.
- Apply skills related to information management and patient care technology in order to deliver quality patient care
- Comprehend the influence of healthcare policies and finance on healthcare system operations.
- Utilize interprofessional collaboration and communication with other health team members in planning, coordinating, providing, and evaluating care.
- Apply concepts of clinical prevention and health promotion to individuals, families, and communities in a global society.
- Provide professional, culturally competent, and ethically congruent care that reflects dignity and uniqueness of individuals and groups in diverse global populations.
- Utilize the nursing process and health care resources in the protection, promotion, and optimization of health in care of individuals, families, and communities across the lifespan.