Master of Arts in Food Studies (MAFS) Admission Requirements
The following are requirements of admission to the Master of Food Studies program:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vita or resume
- Personal statement -- both stating your experiences and interests in food, sustainability and/or agriculture and your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree
- Completed application form
- Free online application available at: http://apply.chatham.edu/graduate. Paper applications will be charged a non-refundable $45 fee.
- Fall Recommended/Regular Deadline - June 15
- Spring Recommended/Regular Deadline - November 1