Concept to Launch
“Concept to Launch” is a 6-week entrepreneurial training program for women in the early stages of starting a business, with classes focusing on:
· developing the business concept,
· industry and market research,
· identifying target customers,
· pricing and marketing strategies,
· startup financials,
· legal business entities and,
· pitching your business.
Dates: Five Monday evenings from 6-8pm starts Feb 20, 27, and March 6, 13, 20, and 27.
Cost: $95 for all 6 weekly sessions. Partial, need-based scholarships (50%) of the cost are available, supported by Bridgeway Capital.
Apply Here for a Scholarship.
Program will be open to 15 women.
Event Contact Information
Anne Flynn Schlicht