Concept to Launch
“Concept to Launch” is a 6-week entrepreneurial training program for women in the early stages of starting a business, with classes focusing on:
· developing the business concept,
· industry and market research,
· identifying target customers,
· pricing and marketing strategies,
· startup financials,
· legal business entities and,
· pitching your business.
Dates: Five Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm starts Feb 22 and continues March 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
This program is now full. Please check back for future dates, or register for our Monday program in Cranberry.
Event Contact Information
Anne Flynn Schlicht