Join us for a special negotiation workshop and scholarship interviews geared towards high school seniors and transfer students who want an edge as they begin their college careers.
At the event, you will:
- Hear from consultants from the Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women and learn how to enhance your negotiation skills, build stronger relationships, and develop a higher sense of achievement.
- Interview with a faculty member or Chatham alumna and receive a World Ready Women Scholarship (admitted students only)
- Learn about our scholarships and financial aid
- Have the opportunity to tour Chatham's 39-acres campus nestled in between the bustling neighborhoods of Shadyside and Squirrel Hill
- Enjoy lunch with Chatham community members and alumna
about the world ready women scholarship competition
All admitted students can compete for the World Ready Women Scholarship* where they can earn up to $3,000 in additional scholarship aid from Chatham. The World Ready Women Scholarship recognizes young women who have demonstrated excellence as leaders. Students will interview for the scholarship and must demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, and creativity.
about the negotiation workshop
Spend the morning with two successful consultants from the Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women as they teach you to learn how to ask for what you want in your career and know what you need to get it. The Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women is the first program in the country to look at leadership skills through a negotiation lens, and the unique skills needed by women to succeed. Through out this workshop, you will learn about:
- Exceling at negotiating
- Asking for what you need to succeed
- Enhancing relationships and expanding your influence
* To be eligible for the scholarship, students are required to attend one of the two World Ready Women Leadership Day events held on Sunday, December 8 or Saturday, February 15, participate in an interview, be admitted prior to interview, enroll at Chatham as a full-time student, and remain in good academic standing with the University throughout their time here.