How to Apply for Study Abroad (Undergraduate)
Chatham UniverSIty Office of International Affairs
Summer, Semester, or Year Program
- Start planning early and think about your study abroad goals. Attend the Study Abroad Fair or a Study Abroad Information session.
- Review the exchanges and partner programs that Chatham offers.
- If these programs do not meet your needs, search programs offered by third party providers.
- Speak with your academic advisor about study abroad plans.
- Speak with the Study Abroad Coordinator to review application process and ask questions.
- Check with financial aid office about federal, state and Chatham aid.
- Apply to program (through Chatham for exchanges or to institution or provider).
- Complete Chatham Study Abroad application (including all required signatures).
- Submit Chatham Study Abroad application to Study Abroad Coordinator.
- Attend MANDATORY predeparture orientation.
To discuss your options with Ms. Karin Chipman, please contact her at email@example.com or (412) 365-2714.