English Language Program
Success with Chatham ELP!
The English Language Program (ELP) at Chatham University is known for exceptional personal attention and strong commitment to student success.
The ELP offers:
- Dedicated instructors with experience teaching English all over the globe
- Small class sizes
- Ten intensive instruction levels
- Six seven-week sessions per year
- Understanding and helpful staff
ELP courses are taken by Chatham undergraduate students, visiting students from around the world (who can transfer these credits back to their home institutions), and non-degree-seeking language training students. Students develop the linguistic skills and content knowledge that allow them to thrive in a challenging academic environment.
* Admission to the English Language Program does not include admission to Chatham University. You must apply separately for admission to Chatham University and meet all admission requirements.
Please contact us at InternationalAdm@chatham.edu for information about conditional admission to Chatham University as an undergraduate or graduate student.
More information is also available at: http://www.chatham.edu/admission/international.
My wonderful days at Chatham University are about to end. It feels like just yesterday that I came here. I remember that I was excited about my new life in the United States. About six months later, I'm full of confidence and spark… I can't forget the days that I spent at Chatham University and the people who I met here. One day, I want to come back to the United States to repay all the people for giving me wonderful days. –Emi AkamatsuView more...