Admission Criteria and Process
- Already have basic English skills
- Be interested in further improving your English language skills
- Have completed secondary education (high school)
Click here to complete an online application form. You will need to create a profile and complete all the required forms. In addition to the application forms, please submit scanned or photographed copies of the following documents:
- Proof of funding/financial documents (financial guarantee or bank statement)
After we receive your complete application, it will be reviewed within one week. If you are accepted, you will receive an official letter via email and directions on your next steps. Below are the important steps.
- You will need to confirm your mailing address and follow other instructions to receive your I-20 if you need an I-20.
- An acceptance packet with your immigration documents will be mailed to you.
- You will need to pay a deposit to reserve a space in our courses.
- After you pay your deposit, you will receive an email about your Chatham’s IT account. Follow the instructions to set up an account.
- Come to orientation. You will take a placement test and register for classes during orientation.
You can also apply in your language here.
Click here to pay your deposit by credit card.