Chatham University

International Affairs

Residence Life and Housing

NonDegree Student Housing

Descriptions about housing options are available at the Residence Life website. Students are matched by the Office of Residence Life. Most exchange students will live in Rea, Laughlin, or Woodland Halls. Non Degreee students are placed in all residence halls and apartments at Chatham. Graduate nondegree students are placed in apartments.

Many of our students with families choose to live off-campus. Our office has created an off campus housing guide to help you find housing in the local area.