- Apply for admission to Chatham University.
- After Admission to Chatham and confirmation of finances, I-20 or DS-2019 is sent.
- Contact closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for visa appointment and instructions.
- Pay I-901/SEVIS fee.
- Go to appointment with I-20 or DS-2019, Chatham admission letter, proof of payment of I-901 fee, financial documents and other documents the Embassy or Consulate requests. Please see the document “10 Points to Remember When Applying for a Nonimmigrant Visa
- Return to embassy or consulate for visa
- Arrive in U.S. no more than 30 days before start date on I-20 or DS-2019. (You must arrive before your start date
Please contact, Vivian Yamoah at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 412 365–1267 with questions and concerns about your F-1 immigration status.