Masters of Education in Special Education (M.Ed) Learning Outcomes
Students who have completed the Master of Education in Special Education will be able to:
- Explain the processes, practices, and purposes of effective leadership qualities, styles, and skills.
- Describe the processes for assessing training and development needs, the different approaches in designing development programs, and how to evaluate the success of training and development.
- Differentiate the major theories and perspectives used to examine organizational communication and the key strategies for effective communication within and between organizations.
- Integrate effective collaboration skills, analyze group dynamics, and implement effective communication strategies.
- Adapt the tools necessary to plan, design, and develop a special education curriculum and how to use assessment data to improve instruction and student achievement.