Clinical Instructors’ Resource
Welcome to Chatham University’s Master of Science in Counseling Psychology (MSCP) Program’s Clinical Instructors’ Resource page. On this page you will
find links and documents critical to your work offering training and supervision to our MSCP students. All documents are formatted to be accessible with Adobe Acrobat
Reader. A free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1 is available from the Adobe Website .
The chief intention of this page is to enhance communication between you and our program. This page is meant to serve as a forum by which you can gain access to
important information about our MSCP program, and the expectations we have of our students.
Additionally, and perhaps most significantly we have developed a simple Field Site Placement Information Form with the intention of creating a repository of field placement information. Collecting and offering this information to our students will expedite the processes involved in students finding appropriate field placements. From this page you can download the digital version of the Field Site Placement Information Form right onto your computer. The digital form is designed so that you can type directly into the form, save the form as “your site’s name” and then e-mail your responses back to the field placement office at email@example.com. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher, a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1 is available from the Adobe Website . Your assistance with our task of creating a repository of field placement information is greatly appreciated. We believe that when our students better understand the opportunities and experiences offered by your organization’s programs a better match can be arranged more easily.
The following documents are also available for download:
- The Chatham University MSCP Clinical Instructor Handout: Guidelines for Site Supervisors
- An Overview of MSCP Field Placement Requirements
- A digital version of the Field Site Placement Information Form
- The Chatham University MSCP Practicum/Internship Contract
- The MSCP Practicum/Internship Mid-Term Student Evaluation
- The MSCP End of Practicum/Internship Student Evaluation
- Definitions of Practicum/Internship Hours (Direct Contact and Non-Direct Contact)
- The Chatham University Consent of Counseling Services form