Women's and Gender Studies (BA) Learning Outcomes
- Recognize the historic and socio–cultural construction of gender.
- Understand and apply feminist theory.
- Produce gender–driven analyses of media, marketing, art, culture, and politics.
- Grasp the complex intersectionality of social groups (e.g., race, class, gender, sexuality, etc.).
- Identify historic and contemporary women of importance as well as crucial moments in women’s history and feminist activism.
- Analyze the diverse strategies through which feminists work and have worked to increase women’s agency at local, national, and global level.
- Develop multiple skills for working toward social change.